The following documentation provides detailed information on using and understanding the software, for installation instructions refer to the download page and for a more general introduction please see the about page.
#winswitch IRC channel on freenode.net, the forum and the mailing list are there so you can get help quickly.
FAQ covers a wide range of topics and should be the first stop for most users:
- Installation (installers, packages and dependencies)
- Installation issues (ie: if the software does not work)
- Auto-detection issues (ie: if servers are not detected automatically)
- Quick Howto (ie: customize the software)
- Information about sessions terminology and behaviour
- Protocol support and Xpra
- KDE: issues specific to this desktop environment
- SELinux issues
- About NX
- Security consideration